Saturday, March 3, 2012

the first chapter of many

Wow!  Where do I start?  This is the story of my life-the ideal life.  I'm Neveah Prince 28 year old go-getter prime and ready for whatever life has in store for me.  I must admit I grew up in a manner in which some may call, privileged, but privileged also has its pitfalls.

Money I have, name brand clothes; well, just call me Ms. Fashion Guru, material possessions I possess, friends - plenty, career oh yes I mastered it.  Family, yes of course....try my nerves they may but yes a loving family I have.  The one thing I cannot seem to get right is a personal, caring, fulfilling long-term, MONOGAMOUS relationship.

Ladies attention all ladies yes...the answer is yes; well to-do women have men problems too.  Uh huh the self-assured, high self-esteem ladies have a stake in your male problems too.  The lady you envy walking down the street who appears to have it all together is living the same facade.

Why?  Well, personally I blame Eve, The Mother of All Living, but that's another story. 

How?  How did I get here?  The love story that beats them all.  Oh yeah, believe it or not, I was conceived out of love.  A love that has survived for over 35 plus years and counting.  My father, Kelvin Prince understands the concept of hard work.  He may have been born with money, but he has the tenacity to keep it coming.  I have his genes to thank for my determination.

My mother defines nurture.  Grab the Webster's dictionary and her picture is featured.  She is the poster child for motherhood-- you get my point. She has a sense of integrity that should be bottled into her personal brand and sold.  We would really be rich then.  My mother's love for life, family, and all things living great or small is the nucleus of our family.  Maybe if I had more of Mother's characteristics I would have a man by now, at least that's what my oldest, overly sensitive brother has to say about it.  By the way did I tell you I have not 1 not 2 but 3 brothers?

Sometimes I get lost in the shuffle but never forgotten...

page 1

No comments:

Post a Comment